Now Days Samsung trying to cover the each and every space in mobile market. Recently we can see s3 phone is top selling mobile phone. now time to compete with apple iPad mini, lets see the specs
- General: Optional 2G/3G/4G connectivity
- Form factor: Tablet
- Dimensions: 210.8 x 135.9 x 8 mm, 338 g
- Display: 8″ 16M-color TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels (189ppi)
- Stylus: S Pen, 1024 pressure levels, hover functionality
- Chipset: Exynos 4412 Quad
- CPU: Quad-core ARM Cortex-A9 1.6 GHz processor
- GPU: Mali-400MP
- RAM: 2GB
- OS: Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Memory: 16/32GB storage, microSD card slot
- Still camera: 5 megapixel auto-focus camera, face detection and Best faces feature, touch focus and image stabilization; 1.3MP front facing camera, video-calls
- Video camera: Full HD (1080p) video recording at 30fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, standard microUSB port with MHL features (TV Out, USB host), GPS receiver with A-GPS and GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack, NFC
- Battery: 4600 mAh
- Misc: Nature UX, Extremely rich video/audio codec support, built-in accelerometer, multi-touch input, proximity sensor, gyroscope sensor, Smart stay and Smart rotation eye-tracking, Reading mode
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 bit smaller than Tab 10.0 Bit Bigger than Note 2. running Jelly Bean 4.1.1 Os with internal memory with 16GB and 32GB. if we need we can go for more with micro sd card. the screen resolution is cool 1280 x 800. This results in 189 pixels per inch, which may not sound like match, but it’s still more than the iPad Mini’s 162 ppi.
when we comparing with Samsung sIII there is not much changes on it. support Micro sim. Android 4.1.2 is in the driver’s seat, which of course means the Note 8.0 benefits from Project Butter. The latest version of the TouchWiz UI, known as Nature UX, is also in tow and comes with the latest bells and whistles.
in this device there is a special feature for reader, automatic reader mode. that helps to reader comfortably. By the way, there’s also an IR blaster waiting for you to aim it at a TV and start using it as an 8″ remote control. This isn’t the most exciting of concepts, but the nicely designed app was keen to prove us wrong.
we can use the s pen to click the home and back buttons, not like earlier (Don’t need to use the fingers) .
batteries non removables, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 is powered by the company’s own 2012-launched Exynos 4 Quad chipset with four Cortex A9 CPUs inside it. As such, it’s not at all the last word in mobile processors, but still we’ve given it the heavy task of going through our array of benchmarks.
Now days most of them moving to android device, i dont think that easy for i apple team to market iPad mini, apple also big company now day samsung is on the race with them so lets see which product is moving to the first place and more people’s likes.
Note:when we using Note 8.0 to calls better using headset is more easy, if you using like other mobile phone it’s bit hard to use. 🙂