Restricted profiles limit access to apps and content, at home with your family and at work. Bluetooth Smart support makes Android ready for a whole new class of mobile apps that connect to fitness sensors. Games look great thanks to the 3D realistic, high performance graphics powered by OpenGL ES 3.0.
- Virtual surround sound – enjoy movies from Google Play with surround sound on Nexus 7 (2013 edition) and other Nexus devices.
- Autocomplete – just start touching numbers or letters and the dial pad will suggest phone numbers or names. To turn on this feature, open your phone app settings and enable “Dial pad autocomplete.”
- OpenGL ES 3.0 – Android now supports the latest version of the industry standard for high performance graphics.
- Wireless Display for Nexus 7 (2013 edition) and Nexus 10 – project from your tablet to a TV.
Internationalization and localization
- Additional language support – Android is now translated in Africaans, Amharic (አማርኛ), Hindi (हिंदी), Swahili (Kiswahili), and Zulu (IsiZulu).
- Hebrew, Arabic, and other RTL (right-to-left) – now supported in the home screen, settings, and Phone, People, and Keep apps.
Keyboard & input
- Easier text input – an improved algorithm for tap-typing recognition makes text input easier.
- Lower latency input for gamepad buttons and joysticks.
- Location detection through Wi-Fi – use Wi-Fi to detect location without turning on Wi-Fi all the time.
- Bluetooth Smart support (a.k.a. Bluetooth Low-Energy) – devices like Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 (2013 edition) are now Bluetooth Smart Ready.
- Bluetooth AVRCP 1.3 support – display song names on a car stereo.
- Disabled apps tab – check which apps are disabled in Settings > Apps.
- Restricted profiles – put your tablet into a mode with limited access to apps and content.
- Setup wizard simplification – getting started on Android is easier thanks to the ability to correct previous input, and because of streamlined user agreements.
- Faster user switching – switching users from the lock screen is now faster.
- Enhanced photo daydream – navigate through interesting albums.
Android 4.3 comes about nine months after Google introduced version 4.2 with the Nexus 4 smartphone and Nexus 10 tablet, and about a year after the first flavor of Jelly Bean, Android 4.1.
Amazing Photo Sphere camera
Up, down and all around you, it’s like no camera you’ve ever seen. With Android 4.2, snap pictures in every direction that come together into incredible, immersive photo spheres that put you right inside the scene. View your photo spheres right on your phone, share them on Google+ with your friends and family, or even add them to Google Maps for the world to see.
For now All the Nexus User getting this update other mobile users they’ll get this updates on upcoming day, Personally i like the dialing pad update it really making us fast dial. still we didn’t make and comparison with iOS7 and android jelly bean 4.3 you can expect the reviews in future, But my doubt is why key lime pie not yet released. Photo spheres is awesome feature. Day by Day Google improving the android’s features. Android’s these OS update to balance the iOS7 update.
Source : android, mashable, cnet