Nissan Also joins the Smart Watch Game, But when we compare with Samsung Gear and Nissan Nismo Smartwatch is awesome look. And we can tell that this is better that Samsung Gear with the look. This Device also connected with the owner nissan car and Social Media site, UI side is awesome. Comes with 3 Colours (Red, White and Black). Still Nissan didn’t mention that with which Mobile OS its supporting,
Here are some of the things the Nismo Watch can do:
- Connects to the car using a smart phone app as a Bluetooth Smart device
- Access vehicle telematics and performance data while on the track
- Capture biometric data via a heart-rate monitor in the watch
- Monitor the efficiency of your car with average speed and fuel-consumption readings
- Get tailored car messages from Nissan
Nissan says that the Nismo Watch can also track and rate the user’s social media performance across Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram using its Social Speed software. Klout for cars? Who knew!
The Nismo Watch is an extension of Nissan’s Nismo Lab, which launched earlier this year. The Nismo Lab is a mobile laboratory that captures live biometric and telematics data from Nismo athletes during races. With the Nismo Watch, Nissan hopes to make this sort of data available to the drivers. With any luck, this sort of technology can also be used in other areas.
In the future, the Nismo Lab wants to focus on ECG, EEG and skin temperature sensors — so that sort of data can get passed back to athletes via the smart watch.
Source : Nissan, Mashable, Engadet