Eile Powers Product Manager, Google Play, Explained about New Google Play Developer Console. Check the New Featuers
- Optimization Tips – Uploading the app screen shots (like using in the tab or phone)
- App translation service – some time we can have more Russian or French App Down loader so now Google Helping us to Translate the App in very easy way. We can get transferred the language in about week so we can pay for the translation and download it to Developer console.
- Usage Metrics , Referral Tracking – integrated Google Analytics and it showed in our developer console, Referral Tracking – After publish ads we can find out from which ad and from which site visitors views our apps and installed and launched
- Revenue Graphs – We can see daily Revenue with this Feature and then we can see from which country people buying more apps from us.
- Beta Testing & Stage Roll outs – We getting three tabs in developer console Alpha testing | Beta testing | Production We are starting with small group of Alpha Testers then rolling out to larger group of Beta Testing in this functions we gets the feed back from the beta and alpha users but these feed back wont show publicly only for you only.
These Features are More use full for Android Developer.